8/05/2010

Cotton Candy World...





I wrote this song the beginning of this year. I didn't expect that I could make a video like this! Thank you Eric! Yes, my photographer friend, Eric Perry suddenly took me to the field to do the video shooting. All improvisations. He calls doing this kind of collaboration as "Creative Celebration" I love the naming...


A day later, I was in a daydream. Concentrated on something I could feel/see/touch in the world. I was there with myself at four years old. Originally she was in a storage room of the place and drawing something on sheets of paper. She was so concentrated on what she was doing. I didn't want to interrupted her. For a while, I was observing her. And next moment, I strongly felt that I had to take her out side of the room. I jumped into the room from a big window and hold her hand and... Ran together. It was actually great feeling... No conversation between us. But I knew she was pretty comfortable with me. Looked around and felt her new place. I felt mother kind of love to her and started to be confused. So confused. Many questions, even angers. Anger? I don't know how to explain. But, I really wanted to protect her from any of the darkness behind her.

OK, I stop now...

If someone read this, I guess that they think... "What the hell...? Is Toko OK?"

I have no comment for that...

I'm on the way of my journey. I guess...

What can I really see? Where am I truly?
Asking and thinking... and moving forward...


Toko

http://tokoshiiki.com

No comments:

Post a Comment