6/06/2010

A Very Japanese Day



Today, I wore a Yukata for the first time in a loooooooong time.

Hm, where should I have gone? ... I was just walking around my neighbor...
And took this self portrait. (I've planed to do this for one year. finally!)
...my neighbors may think... Ah! Again! That weird Asian is doing something! :) (* This is very usual thing.)

Anyway, very calm afternoon. Alone. (wait! with little bit of sunlight. sometimes.)
Reading a book ("A Wild Sheep Chase"), and having a tea (soba-cha)...
Such a nice peaceful time...

Then, suddenly, Daifuku came to my house! (In other words, my husband with Daifuku came back home.)

Daifuku (wikipedia)


Daifuku! - "Great Luck"!


大変美味しゅう戴きました。 ご馳走様でした。

Very calm Japanese day in MI... before the rain...


T


http://tokoshiiki.com

No comments:

Post a Comment