6/13/2010

message... ?

When I opened one of my old books today, I found a hospital appointment card between the pages. It's blank. No date on it.
Interesting.

I knew who did it. He was one of interesting friends in Tokyo. He didn't talk so much so I don't know much about him. Anyway, he took my books from my house many times. Every time he brought them back to me (this is good) but the books got huge damages most of the time.
One day I was so disappointed and I asked him, "How could you do this to my books?" He was saying, "I was very relaxed to read your book..." and didn't say anything more than that. Long silence. I gave up to get any answer.

I didn't get the meaning at that time. But now, I kind of understand what he meant. (In fact, the damages became his shadow quietly) Anyway, the book with the appointment card was relatively clean/new. I think that this is the last book he took from me and brought back.

I guess that he used the appointment card as a bookmark.
The card is very talkative. It gave me the information about him. It somehow covers more than 10 years loss of him. Hm... What kind of message is this?

It is a card of a famous mental hospital in the suburbs of Tokyo.

How has he been? He sometimes even remembers me? ???
The card didn't answer those questions. of course...
Anyway... I wish he has been ok.

T

http://tokoshiiki.com

No comments:

Post a Comment