1/15/2011

Evolving....



I wrote this song just around one year ago. It just came to me.
But sadly it has never been played in front of people, so far.
I could luckily make this video I attached with such a great creative partner friend, Eric...
but there was no chance to play.

...However, one year later, now, interestingly this song started evolving... bigger and higher, far more beautiful with other four people...
How amazing moment to feel that? When I jammed first, I could not hold tears in my eyes.
I wrote and quietly waited for one year and someone I can trust their sense of music see the video and loved it and brought this up again... This is............ such an unexpected gift............... to me.

Under the cold winter days condition, I needed this kind of wide open creative moment....
Can't wait to share re-arranged this song with you.

Toko

http://tokoshiiki.com

No comments:

Post a Comment